Down in Kitty's Bassment

A flag-wavin', Earth-lovin', independent Pagan-in-a-giant-red-cornfield point of view. Believe it or not, there are some open minds in Nebraska. Oh, and I love NFL football too.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A change of pace: no more politics for now

I'm tired of politics. I realize there is nothing I can do about any of it, and I am going to let it go. Zen.

Let's do a Hollywood update:
Two magazines this week reported that TomKat is over. Gee, didn't see that one coming. Tom's evil mind control tricks must be wearing off. The best thing in the world for Katie to do would be to have the baby, change her name, drop off the face of the earth, and try to live as obscurely as possible, away from that maniac of a fiance. Can you imagine the amount of therapy that kid will need if he or she grows up around Tom? And Tom will be on the market again very soon, I think. Not worth the hassle, in my opinion. I'm sure someone will jump all over the chance to be Mrs. Tom Cruise, but she'd have to be nearly as nutty as he is.

Apparantly Nick and Jess are quarreling over their divorce settlement. Nick wants more, and Jess says no. I think he ought to get whatever he's asking for. When they hooked up, HE was the one with the career and SHE was the unknown. Her family did not want a pre-nup at the time, because Jess would have benefitted more from not having one. Now that the tables are turned and Nick will benefit more, Jess cries foul. Jess already has more money than one person can possible spend in a lifetime. She has far better earning potential for the future. Give Nick the settlement, and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home