Down in Kitty's Bassment

A flag-wavin', Earth-lovin', independent Pagan-in-a-giant-red-cornfield point of view. Believe it or not, there are some open minds in Nebraska. Oh, and I love NFL football too.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I really disturbed my dog last night. At about 1:30 I woke up feeling strange. A few minutes later I was in the bathroom driving the porcelain bus and making all kinds of pained noises. After I was done I looked at my Honey (who to her credit left the nice comfy bed to sit by my side while I was on my knees in the bathroom) and she looked shaken. I'm her rock, her door-opener and leash-getter and her food-and-water-in-the-bowls person. I was vunerable and she looked scared. After we crawled back into bed (well, she walked) she snuggled up extra close. I guess that's why dogs are man's best friend. I love my doggy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home