Down in Kitty's Bassment

A flag-wavin', Earth-lovin', independent Pagan-in-a-giant-red-cornfield point of view. Believe it or not, there are some open minds in Nebraska. Oh, and I love NFL football too.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Can I make a little teeny suggestion? When you are in a store, let's say a bookstore for example, and you are looking at merchandise - be a grown-up and put it back where it goes!

"But I dunno where it goes," you say innocently.

Back in the exact spot from which you got it. Whatever happened to "leave the world a better place than when you found it?" Do Mommies not teach that anymore? Or does it only count in National Parks? All I know is only three people in this town can say their mommy (me) works at that bookstore and whenever they browse they DO put things away so I don't have to. That means YOUR mommy is not there to pick up after you, you mid-30's aged man with the screenwriting magazine; so you will need to pick up after yourself. I had such high hopes for you after I mentioned casually how disappointed I was that more people did not pick up after themselves. You let me down worse than any of them, leaving it on a Back to School table across the store. I am SO glad I am not your wife, because you probably leave your boxers in the kitchen when you're done with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home